Don’t miss our hot and upcoming stories
- Formula One team Alpine has secured a $218 million investment from a group of investors that includes actor Ryan Reynolds.
- Bob Pockrass caught up with Josef Newgarden, who combined with Ryan Blaney for Team Penske's first Indy 500-Coke 600 sweep.
- Former NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Larson will try his hand at IndyCar next year, but he admits there's much to learn before then.
- Jenson Button, the 2009 Formula 1 champion, will drive in three Cup Series races this season, starting with COTA later this month.
- Kimi Raikkonen will drive the "Project91" car for Trackhouse Racing later this month in his second Cup Series stint.
- After two years racing in IndyCar, seven-time Cup champion Jimmie Johnson was back in a stock car for testing at Phoenix Raceway.
- Kyle Larson, the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series champion who is considered one of the world's most versatile racecar drivers, plans to race in the 2024 Indianapolis […]
- Jimmie Johnson announced Monday he wouldn’t race full time in 2023 and expressed some interest in an Indy 500-Coke 600 double. Bob Pockrass asks him Tuesday […]
- Johnson has enjoyed the freedom to pick and choose where he races. His next pick could include a return to NASCAR, Bob Pockrass writes.
- What Kyle Busch said — now that he will be a Chevrolet driver — on potentially racing in the Indianapolis 500